Disclaimer & Refund Policy
- All information posted on www.travcoholidays.com, including but not limited to, the information, terms, conditions and descriptions that appear, are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and are without any warranty or guarantee or undertaking by Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
- Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. shall in no event be liable for inability/default under any applicable law(s), including those relating to Contract, Torts, Consumer Protection or any Civil or Criminal Laws, if it fails to provide the Services made available through www.travcoholidays.com due to any government restrictions or regulations or any unforeseen circumstances not within the reasonable control of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. including strikes, war, natural calamities, acts of God or other events of force.
- All communications between You and Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will be deemed to have occurred during the corresponding Indian Standard Time ("IST").
- Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves every right to update or modify this Disclaimer policy from time to time. Such modifications shall be reflected in the Amendments posted on www.travcoholidays.com from time to time.
- No representation or warranty, direct or implied, is made as to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information contained in this Disclaimer Policy or on www.travcoholidays.com and the same is subject to errors and omissions. All such information must be independently verified by You and You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. against all claims in this regard.
- Not all products and Services are available in all geographical areas. Eligibility of the Beneficiary for particular products and Services as offered through www.travcoholidays.com from time to time is subject to the sole discretion of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
- All contents included on www.travcoholidays.com are the property of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. and are protected by international copyright laws. Any copying, unless expressly agreed to by Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. in writing in accordance with Clause 8 below, whether for commercial purposes or otherwise shall be unauthorized and is prohibited and would be in violation of intellectual property rights of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to initiate such proceedings/actions as may be necessary to protect its intellectual property rights.
- www.travcoholidays.com or any portion thereof shall not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd., which may be given or withheld at the sole discretion of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd.. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates without express written consent of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. , which may be given or withheld at the sole discretion of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. You shall not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. name or trademarks without the prior express written consent of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
- If You use www.travcoholidays.com, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and you shall at all times assume all responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Any damage, monetary or otherwise or any loss resulting due to misuse of your personal information shall be to your account and shall be borne exclusively by You.
- Unauthorized duplication, copying, visit or otherwise modification of any information on www.travcoholidays.com may result in civil and criminal prosecution.
- You have agreed not to hold Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. liable to any direct or indirect or consequential damage resulting from using www.travcoholidays.com.
- Links to any other sites on www.travcoholidays.com are not in any manner whatsoever endorsements by Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. of any such sites or otherwise of their respective content.
- Transmissions to or from www.travcoholidays.com may be intercepted and modified by third parties and hence files obtained from or through www.travcoholidays.com may contain computer viruses, spy ware or such other defects. Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any damage resulting out of such events and You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. against all claims in this regard.
- Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. declares that it has entered into written agreements and arrangements with all Service Providers and vendors whereby Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any deficiency in Services and quality control of the products and shall not be held responsible if the Service quality and/or product description does not meet your expectations or the expectations of other beneficiaries.
- In no event shall Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates, licensors, employees or agents be liable to You for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from use of or caused by www.travcoholidays.com, its public posting bulletin boards, its content or any errors or omissions in its content.
- You acknowledge that You have read this Disclaimer Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability and consequences of availing the Services on www.travcoholidays.com and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statements other than as set out on www.travcoholidays.com.
- In an effort to provide you with the most current information Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will, from time to time, make changes in the contents and in the products or services described on the Website. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Prices of products displayed on the Website may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. It is clarified that Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. charge only in Indian Rupees (INR) and the services price are being captured at standard rate. However, USD price are only indicative, which are always subject to foreign exchange fluctuation, and shall not be construed as final by YOU as the actual capturing of the amount from Your credit card may vary from time to time. Further, You agree to bear the amount difference arising due to foreign exchange fluctuation. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
Any dispute or controversy arising out of or concerned with this Policy shall be referred for adjudication to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. the said Sole Arbitrator may be an employee or ex-employee of Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. or any of its sister/associates concern(s). You hereby approves of and grants your consent to this. The Sole Arbitrator shall follow the procedure as provided for in the (Indian) Arbitration & Conciliation Act,1996 as amended from time to time and the award by the Sole Arbitrator shall be final & binding upon the parties. The seat of Sole Arbitrator shall be at Margao Goa, and all proceedings shall be conducted in English or Konkani.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Disclaimer Policy shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of law principles.
- Subject to the Arbitration Clause above, the Courts of competent jurisdiction at Margao, Goa only shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the subject matter.
- If any provisions(s) of this Disclaimer Policy is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to applicable law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
- Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd.'s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Disclaimer Policy shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. in writing.
- The section titles in this Disclaimer Policy are solely used for the convenience of the parties and shall not be taken into account for the purposes of interpretation or construction.
- If any term or provision of this Agreement or the application to any person or circumstance shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be, held invalid.
- Coverage and Scope
- This refund policy covers the treatment of refunds by Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. ( hereafter mentioned as the 'Company', 'US', 'WE', 'OUR'. )and/or a website owned and operated by the Company.
- This refund policy does not apply to the practices of third party companies that the Company does not own or control, or of persons that the Company does not employ or manage, including any third-party service and/or product providers bound by contract and any third-party websites to which the Company website link.
- Filing a complaint
- The Company believes that every service it starts or pledges is for the satisfies its customers.
- The Company would requires you to register your claims/grievances through any of the following method.
- Sending an email to US from your email address which you registered with US while availing OUR service, with the Subject as "Registering Dispute-Claim: (Type_of_service)". The email should contain all necessary details like the registration no., your full name as registered with US.
- The same could also be done through a duly signed application made by you, and submitted in OUR main-office.
- The Company will then appoint on its sole discretion, any of its employee as an arbitrator to look into your claim. The decision of the Arbitrator will be binding on all parties. The seat of the Arbitrator will be in Margao, Goa.
- All possible attempts of amicably working out a mutually acceptable solution should be a priority in case of an unsatisfactory service. Refund is a last resort that may be taken when things are absolutely not working out.
- Eligibility for refund
- The Company takes every service provided by it very seriously and ensures that the same is handled in a professional manner and the client gets the result as per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, if the client is not happy with the service and has gone through the dispute resolution process, we do consider refund requests as per the following schedule:
- Cancellation of the service by the client/customer.
- Refund through proper channel will be initiated after deducting the cancellation charges. The Cancellation charges agreement can be obtained from the office.
- Cancellation of the service by the Company.
- The Company is not liable to any refund whatsoever if the cancellation of its service is due to Natural disaster, terrorist activities, Road blocks due to labor/political strikes or any reason whatsoever, Government or Police intervention resulted due to any reason not under the purview of the Company, or any other reason whatsoever to which the Company is not directly or indirectly responsible for its occurrence.
- However if the Company is independently responsible for the cancellation of the service as in the opinion of the appointed Arbitrator, it would then be liable for full/ partial refund (as decided by the Arbitrator) to its clients affected by the service canceled.
- Limitation of Liability
The Company liability is limited to the value of the portion of the service (as per the proposal of the Company) which stands incomplete at any given point of time. At any point of time, the Company cannot be held responsible for losses arising out of the services delivered / not delivered or the delay in the same.
- Processing of Refunds
Refunds will be processed and mailed within 7 business days of the cancellation date and will be made using the same method of payment as the original (refund by check or refund to credit card or refund by cash).
- Policy Changes
The Company may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of the Company website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
- Contacting us regarding our refund policy
If you have questions or suggestions about this refund policies please contact us at our office.