Registration at FRRO and Indian Visa Services

At Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd., we provide complete Assistance for the following activities:

  • Surrender of Indian Passport
  • Registration at FRRO after you receive your Portuguese passport
  • Indian visa on Portuguese passport.
  • Indian Visa Extension
  • Exit cum Residence Permit

All foreigners (including foreigners of Indian origin) visiting India on long term (more than 180 days) Student Visa, Medical Visa, Research Visa and Employment Visa are required to get themselves registered with the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO)/ Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) concerned having jurisdiction over the place where the foreigner intends to stay, within 14 days of arrival or within 14 days of issue of Portuguese Passport in Goa.

Foreigners will not be required to get themselves registered, if they have entered India on a long term visa provided their continuous stay in India does not exceed 180 days. If the intention of the foreigner is to stay in India for more than 180 days, he/she should get himself/ herself registered well before the expiry of 180 days from the date of arrival with the FRRO/FRO concerned.

List of documents required for Registration at FRRO.

  • Applicant’s Photo with white background of size 3.5 x 4.5 cm.
  • Foreign / Portuguese passport.
  • Proof of stay in India (Form C copy from Hotel or Lodge/ Electricity bill / Landline Telephone / Municipal Bill of the landlord in case of staying in a house of a relative or friend along with a letter and photo-id card of the landlord. In case of rented accommodation copy of the Lease and License agreement (1st and last page & page containing its validity).
  • Undertaking from the company for registration for the Spouse, Children of the foreigner who is employed by the company on Employment Visa.